Dr. Manfred Krischke (CEO) and Dr. Ursula Benz (COO) jointly drive the business strategy at CloudEO. Manfred Krischke oversees all financial topics, human resources, investor relations and technology innovations. Ursula Benz leads business development, marketing, sales and operations.
Dr. Manfred Krischke
Co-Founder and CEO
Manfred Krischke has been awarded a PhD in aerospace engineering from the Technical University of Munich. He was the Founder and CEO of RapidEye – a successful start-up, which uses satellites to map and monitor agriculture and forestry. He also was the Managing Director of Intermap GmbH and VP at Intermap Corp - an innovative geospatial solutions company, traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, which employed at that time over 950 people worldwide. He has been a Senior Advisor to Spacetec Capital Partners, a venture capital company specializing in early stage investment and consulting services for established hi-tech companies and governmental agencies. The first seven years of his professional career he was Business Development Manager at the space technology company Kayser-Threde GmbH in Munich, Germany.
Dr. Ursula Benz
Ursula Benz is member of the management board of CloudEO since 2013.
She has been awarded a PhD in electrical engineering at FernUniversitaet Hagen and started her career at DLR (German Aerospace Center) where she lead research for on-board SAR data analysis and compression.
As Managing Director at Definiens Imaging she was building up and driving the global geo-spatial business. At Geosystems, she was responsible for business development of innovative Geo-IT solutions, addressing the whole value adding chain from signal processing up to web-services.
Throughout her career in industry, her main objective is to support service providers to generate cost efficient and high quality services for their customers.
President/CEO at Arama
- Currently runs his own investment company and acts as a Business Angel investor
- International Senior Consultant in Geospatial Distributed Systems & Spatial Data Infrastructures
- In 2007, as CEO and owner, he successfully sold IONIC group to Hexagon (Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging, Erdas)
- In 1999, he co-founded IONIC Software in Belgium, and, in 2001, co-founded IONIC Enterprise, IONIC’s presence in the USA
- Major contributor to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO/TC211) and Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- Held various positions at Siemens
- Master Degree in Computer Sciences from the University of Liege, Belgium
Member of the Board at GreenCom Networks AG
Dr. Harald Schwartz